Corbetts In Store Return Policy
Items purchased in store can be returned for a full refund for 7 days and for credit or exchange for 14 days from the original purchase date.
All items must be returned in salable condition, with the original tags attached and a proof of purchase. Any items that are discounted 30% off or more are FINAL SALE (no refunds or exchanges.) Long underwear is final sale. No refunds or exchanges on items without a receipt, tags or worn product. Refunds will be issued to the same form of payment originally used. No cash Refunds over $50; a cheque will be issued.
Corbetts.com Online Return Policy
ALL CLOTHING PURCHASED ON SALE IS FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS, EXCHANGES, OR CREDITS.
- Clothing does NOT include ski & snowboard boots or helmets - these items can still be returned under our policy
We all know that buying something online without getting to try it on or see it in person can be a tricky venture. To make life easier for our customers, Corbetts offers a 14-day return window. This 14-day window starts when the package is marked as delivered, not when the order is placed. This will allow enough time to determine if an item will work and to initiate any necessary returns.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase and the product(s) is new, unused, and has the tags and labels attached in the original packaging, you may return the product(s) for a full refund.
To initiate a return, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a return request through your Corbetts.com profile. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). This will be assigned to you via email along with detailed return instructions.
Please see the return requirements below:
- All items shipped locally and returned to our retail store are subject to a $20 restocking fee. We offer free in-store pick up to avoid these fees
- The customer is responsible for covering the cost of the return shipping
- All returns must be initiated within 14 days of receiving – charges may apply for late returns
- Merchandise must be returned in the original condition and packaging with all accessories and labels/tags attached
- All online returns must be wrapped or boxed appropriately for protection during transit. If you choose to send it back in the brown box it arrived in, please remove all original shipping labels
- The RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of any return shipping packaging (ie. Corbetts brown box)
- DO NOT write on the manufacturers packaging (ie. Boot boxes, helmet boxes). You wouldn’t want to receive product that was written on or damaged so please hold the same courtesy for your returns. If the manufacturers packaging is defaced charges will apply
- Once our team has inspected the return, the necessary refund will be issued
We are unable to offer direct exchanges/holds. Please see the return instructions above and place a new order for the correct item you need. This will ensure you receive the new item in the timeliest manner while avoiding the risk of the product selling out.
Corbetts.com will not accept returns on used equipment and apparel. All long underwear is final sale.
Corbetts strives to pack every order with the upmost care but sometimes packages get damaged during transit. If an order arrives damaged please take pictures of the damage and notify Corbetts.com within 24 hours of delivery. The product and all packaging material must be retained until the matter is resolved with FedEx.