1. Customers will be required to wear a face mask upon arrival and for the duration of their appointment. We ask that customers bring their own masks.
2. We will provide hand sanitizer and we ask that all customers use it upon entering the store.
3. Arrive no more than ten minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. The entrance to the store has changed and is now located a few feet down from the original door. Check in with the team member at the front of the store (in a Corbetts shirt!). Customers will be asked to wait outside until their team member is ready.
4. A Corbetts team member will verbally screen customers and inquire about the following symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, known contact with a person confirmed positive for COVID- 19. If the answer is yes to any of the above symptoms we will ask the customer to reschedule in 14 days.
5. Customers should bring minimal personal items to their appointment.
6. We recommend that our employees handle all merchandise and we ask that customers refrain from touching any products on display.
WHAT TO BRING
1. A clean pair of ski/snowboard socks if you will be trying on boots or if you will be having any boot work done. We will have new pairs available for purchase to use for your boot fit if you do not bring your own.
2. In accordance with government guidelines, there are some products that customers will not be able to try on in store. We encourage customers to take an inventory of the equipment they have at home and to bring that information to their appointment so that our sales team can provide the best service possible.
Here are a few examples:
Shopping for a new helmet – what size, model, make are you currently wearing?
Shopping for new goggles – bring in your current helmet to ensure compatibility with goggles.
Shopping for skis/boots/snowboards – what model, size, make were you on before?
Shopping for clothing – what size, brand did you have before?