Change up your season: win the opportunity to experience life on the hills as a member of Alpine Ski Club!
Eligible clients of Corbetts are invited to complete a ballot for a draw to win one of two introductory memberships at Alpine Ski Club for the period beginning March 1, 2020 and ending when the snow disappears in 2021.
Alpine is a private club owned and governed by its members, located in the Collingwood area circa two hours’ drive north of the shores of Lake Ontario. Alpine is noted for its exceptional variety and diversity of terrain, magnificent modern 45,000-sq.-ft. clubhouse, enviable conditions, and welcoming membership.
Corbetts clients will appreciate Alpine for the breadth of outdoor programs since it was born a ski club but also has deep roots in snowboarding and freestyle. Family members will find themselves welcome regardless of their age, choice of equipment, and level of competitive spirit. Alpine is a place where every generation can participate in their own way…together.
Want to change up your season? Click here to learn how!
Rules and Regulations – Alpine/Corbetts Draw
There are TWO grand prizes to be won. Each consists of a one-year introductory membership (IM) at Alpine Ski Club for the 2020/2021 season, comprising:
- Access to Alpine Ski Club as an introductory member for March/April 2020 and the entire 2020/2021 season
- Exemption from the 2020/2021 IM annual dues for the immediate family
- Access to all social events & on-hill programs available to Alpine members at any associated fees
An invitation to continue as a full-voting member* (FVM) at the applicable dues and fees. For details, visit the Alpine Ski Club website.
Retail Value: $4,000
*The winner of this prize is exempt from paying a standard non-refundable $1,000 deposit that is normally applied toward FVM initiation and therefore the winner would pay the full applicable initiation fees upon becoming a full-voting member.
The odds of winning the prize depends on the number of eligible entries in the Corbetts Oakville store.
01. For every $1000 your family spends at the Corbetts Oakville store, you will receive a ballot to enter into the draw. Balloting closes Monday, February 17, 2020.
02. Winners will be selected by random draw, which will take place on or about Wednesday, February 19, 2020. The selected entrant(s) will be contacted by phone and/or email within two days of the draw. If a selected entrant is unable to be reached after three attempts, he/she forfeits the prize and another entrant may, at the sole discretion of Alpine Ski Club (the “Contest Sponsor”), be selected. No purchase is necessary to enter and the winner will be required to complete a skill-testing question.
03. Eligibility: The contest is open to any resident of Ontario who has attained at least 25 years of age and who is not an employee, contractor, agent or representative of Corbetts Skis and Snowboards Inc. or the Contest Sponsor or a member of another private ski club or their respective affiliates, agencies, distribution companies, prize suppliers, the draw judge, or any person who is domiciled with any of the foregoing persons.
04. To be declared a winner, all selected entrants must have completed the ballot with their name, age, and telephone number, must correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question (to be administered by e-mail, mail or telephone) without assistance, and must otherwise have complied with these rules.
05. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutions are permitted, except by the Contest Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute with a prize of equal or greater value.
06. The awarding of a prize will be conditional upon the selected entrant signing a consent to the use of his or her name, without compensation, in any future publicity carried out by the Contest Sponsor in connection with this contest, together with a standard declaration, waiver and release confirming compliance with the contest rules, and acceptance of the prize as awarded, each within ten business days of notification. By participating in this contest, all participants declare that they have read, understood and complied with the contest rules, agree to abide by all decisions by the Contest Sponsor (which are final), and agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies from any liability in connection with participating in this contest and/or any prize awarded. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the offer or administration of this draw, including but not limited to, errors in the advertising or rules and regulations, selection and announcement of the winners, or the distribution of any prize.
07. Ballots are void if data provided is incorrect or incomplete. All ballots become the property of the Contest Sponsor and none shall be returned. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for lost or late ballots or ballots that have been tampered with or are ineligible. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor shall be final.
08. The contest is subject to all applicable province of Ontario, municipal and local laws.