VISITING US IN-STORE
1. If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days, please do not come in
2. Masks are mandatory to enter the store
3. Please sanitize your hands upon entering
4. We are limiting capacity to 40 customers in-store at a time, please dress warmly as you may have to wait outside before entering the store.
WHAT TO BRING
1. For In-store pick ups, please bring a printed copy of your invoice to help our staff assist you more quickly.
2. Dress appropriately as you will be waiting outside in a line.
3. Measure before you visit if you can! Take any measurements you might need before visiting us and take note of the brand or size of gear you are needing to replace. Check out our Buying Guides to find out what you might need to know before buying new gear.
4. If you are getting bindings installed, we will need one of your ski boots to complete the install.
1. Can I still pick up my order?
Yes, we are still offering in-store pickups as an option. Please print out your order confirmation and a staff member will assist you in line.
2. Can I still shop online?
Yes, we are still processing online orders. Please note that response times to inquiries and order fulfillment may be longer than usual as we are operating with fewer staff in office.
3. Am I still able to open a return for a recent purchase?
Yes, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the return process, we will provide you with instructions although response times may be a bit longer than usual as we are still working with limited staff in office. For our full return policy, please see our Returns page.