AT THE STORE || WHAT TO BRING || FAQ'S
VISTING US IN-STORE
1. If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days, please do not come by the store
2. Masks are mandatory to shop in-store
3. Please sanitize your hands upon arriving
4. Please limit to one person per household when picking up an order if possible
WHAT TO BRING
1. For curbside pick ups, please bring a printed copy of your invoice to help our staff assist you more quickly.
2. Dress appropriately in case you need to wait outside.
1. Can I still pick up my order?
Yes, we are still offering pickups as an option. Pickups will be at our Head Office at 2278 Speers Rd. until August 20th, please give us a call upon arrival (1-800-603-8580) with your name and order # ready and we will bring your order out to your car.
2. Can I still shop online?
Yes, we are still processing online orders. Please note that response times to inquiries and order fulfillment may be longer than usual as we are operating with fewer staff in office.
3. Am I still able to open a return for a recent purchase?
Yes, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the return process, we will provide you with instructions although response times may be a bit longer than usual as we are still working with limited staff in office. For our full return policy, please see our Returns page.