VISITING US IN-STORE
1. Customers will be required to wear a face mask upon arrival and for the duration of their appointment. We ask that customers bring their own masks.
2. We will provide hand sanitizer and we ask that all customers use it upon entering the store.
3. The entrance to the store has changed and is now located a few feet down from the original door. We will have team members at the front door to greet you, please note that you may have to wait before entering to ensure staff and customer safety.
4. If you've booked an appointment, please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment, check in with a staff member at the front door.
5. Customers should bring minimal personal items in-store.
6. We recommend that our employees handle all merchandise and we ask that customers refrain from touching any products on display.
WHAT TO BRING
1. A clean pair of ski/snowboard socks if you will be trying on boots or if you will be having any boot work done. We will have new pairs available for purchase to use for your boot fit if you do not bring your own.
2. In accordance with government guidelines, there are some products that customers will not be able to try on in-store. We encourage customers to take an inventory of the equipment they have at home and to bring that information to their appointment so that our sales team can provide the best service possible.
Here are a few examples:
Shopping for a new helmet – what size, model, make are you currently wearing?
Shopping for new goggles – bring in your current helmet to ensure compatibility with goggles.
Shopping for skis/boots/snowboards – what model, size, make were you on before?
Shopping for clothing – what size, brand did you have before?
1. Can I still pick up my order?
We are trying to limit traffic into our head office - if you would like to pick up your order please contact us prior to placing your order so we can provide you instructions on pick up options.
2. Can I still shop online?
Yes, we are still processing online orders. Please note that response times to inquiries and order fulfillment may be longer than usual as we are operating with fewer staff in office.
3. Am I still able to open a return for a recent purchase?
Yes, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the return process, we will provide you with instructions although response times may be a bit longer than usual as we are still working with limited staff in office. For our full return policy, please see our Returns page.