Blizzard skins with Pomoca tech are the lightest in the market. With a deep understanding of snow, enhanced by research and development, Pomoca has became the leading manifacturer of ski skins. Physicists and chemists work hand-in-hand with textile engineers and athletes to develop better material contact surfaces and thus push the effectiveness of climbing skins to the highest level.
- Best Use: Touring
- Skill Level: Advanced/Expert
- Velvet: unique climb formula 70% mohair, 30% nylon (Best in gliding+waterproof treatment, unique as OEM Velvet)
- Membrane: safer skin light (best in lightness and waterproof)
- Glide treatment: thanks to the exclusive glide process, ski tourers get extra glide with less effort. The skins glide and resist moisture more effectively. Skins with glide offer an effective process for the entire life of the skin, and unique anti-glopping performance.
- Glue: Pomoca glue formula (best for handling, no paper needed)
- Front fixation: specific front fixation piece with blizzard logo, compatible with all skis.
- Back fixation: improved elastic back fixation (better for handling)
- Glide: 213 kcal/h
- Grip: 52 g/cm2
- Weight: 1150 g/m2