One of the most versatile fleece pullovers Arc’teryx has ever designed, the Delta LT provides effective warmth with little weight. Quick drying, air permeable Polartec® Classic 100 micro velour small grid and articulated construction focused on ergonomic freedom and performance comfort make the Delta LT extremely versatile. The Delta LT layers easily under a hardshell, but as a standalone adds light insulation for higher output in cool conditions. A low profile, high collar seals in warmth.
Updated pattern gives a longer and slightly more relaxed fit.
- Color: Labyrinth
- Fabric: Polartec® Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid—100% polyester, 152 g/m². This fabric rapidly wicks moisture away from the skin, while still being highly breathable and ultra light.
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 69.5 cm / 27.4 in
- Best Use: All Round
- Waterproofing: N/A
- Insulation: Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Seams: N/A
- Hood Type: N/A
- Hem & Lining: Slight drop hem
- Zippers: 1/2 front zip to improve venting, Corded zipper pulls
- Pockets: Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Other Features: Lightweight, Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output, No-lift gusseted underarms, High collar adds warmth
- Care Info: Machine wash in warm water (30°C). Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not iron.